Visualize your warehouse at work!
As an Integrator, your challenge is to create a warehouse design that maximizes operating efficiency, while minimizing the capital cost required to implement
Slot3D™ is packed with powerful analysis and design tools to quickly construct the optimum warehouse layout.
Experience the intuitive conceptual design workflow and benefit from the ability to make informed economic decisions. Realize the value of a single digital model for creating, modifying, and managing warehouse design, in order to:
- Understand the feasibility of changes in warehouse workflow and the effective cost savings strategy for implementation.
- Give more attention to cost factors by studying alternative solutions in one model.
- Understand the preferred path to maximize the return on warehouse capital investment for DBOM (Design, Build, Own, and Maintain).
- Realize the benefit of analyses done during design to improve the warehouse performance rather than having to change an existing facility layout later.
- Incorporate standardized design concepts through tested best practices.
Key features for Warehouse Integrators
Slot3D™ Professional is an economic based slotting tool that is fully integrated with AutoCAD®, the world’s leading design software program. It allows you to visualize, simulate and analyze results to streamline warehouse workflow and reduce operating costs with…
- SKU-based Multi-locational Slotting
- Auto-Creation of 3D locations for ease of warehouse/facility layout creation
- Providing design specific annual operating and capital costs of simulated layouts
- Using SKU and operations data to determine necessary size, type, and quantity of storage equipment for an optimized warehouse/facility design
- Facility Sizing Wizard (FSW) Module for automated design & layout of customers’ facilities
quickly construct the optimum warehouse design. Experience the intuitive conceptual design workflow and benefit from the ability to make informed economic decisions.
3D Warehouse Model & Layout
Simply enter general parameters about your storage equipment and watch as Slot3D effortlessly creates an intelligent and accurate 3D digital model of your warehouse.
Daily Optimized Results
Designed for busy warehouse professionals that are simply looking for the “Net Result”. Easily apply the optimized results produced from the Warehouse Model to your operations.
AutoSync powers your Slot3D™ models with business data exchanged directly from your WMS and/or ERP software systems automatically and effortlessly. (Optional Add-In)
Get an In-depth look at Slot3D Functionality
Get the full list of Slot3D Professional functionality and features in a convenient PDF.
Benefits of using Slot3D for integrators
Slot3D™ is built specifically to help you design, visualize and optimize warehouse workflow by creating a digital model of your customer’s warehouse operations. It combines unique AutoCAD® layout-specific functionality with powerful planning, visualization and analysis tools that help increase design and operational efficiency, when responding to owner requirements.
- Slot3D can help you design a customer’s facility for optimum performance using the customer’s SKU data and operating rules
- Verify or validate your customer’s planned new facility to make sure the facility is designed to meet their operational requirements and ensure the optimum mix of storage equipment is being met
- Assist customer expansion plans and gain significant operational efficiencies in their current operation
- Slot3D Can reduce “stock outs” and optimize frequency of replenishment
- Slot3D can re-optimize the storage strategy in your customer’s existing operation to accommodate acquisitions and/or seasonal spikes.
- Slot3D can aid in the planning of multiple facilities designed to meet your customer’s operational requirements, all in a single instance of the software
- Show your customers the impact of potential changes before implementing. Slot3D can calculate the costs and benefits before the first change is made.
Explore & Validate Multiple Design Options
Design and evaluate warehouse layouts that meet storage and distribution requirements and produce the best selection of type, size, and quantity of equipment.
Visualize and simulate layouts digitally in 3D before making costly physical changes to warehouse operations. Evaluate functional aspects, explore designs in context, and efficiently communicate layout options to key stakeholders.
Increase Productivity, Decrease Costs
Optimize SKU placement to minimize storage space, picking costs and equipment procurement expenses.