Slot3D Announces New Webinar Series
LOUISVILLE, KY. – August 30, 2017:
Slot3D, an Advanced Solutions, Inc. brand, is pleased to announce a New Series of Webinars deigned to spotlight key functions of Slot3D software. Slot3Dis an economic based slotting tool that is fully integrated with AutoCAD®, the world’s leading design software program. Visualize, simulate and analyze results to streamline warehouse workflow and reduce operating costs. Slot3D capabilities include optimized slotting plans, capacity analysis, space and layout planning, equipment cost / benefit analysis, and benchmarking.
Below is more information about upcoming webinars. For more details visit www.Slot3D.com/events.html:
- September 20, 2017: Facility Design Wizard | Create “What If” Scenarios
- Learn how to utilize the Facility Design Wizard module in Slot3D. Focuses on functionality, how to use, what it does and “what if” scenarios.
- October 25, 2017: The Benefits of Slot3D AutoSync
- AutoSync is an add-in feature that powers Slot3D models with business data directly from your WMS / ERP software systems automatically and effortlessly. Focus on how AutoSync works with any WMS and features enhanced reporting capabilities.
- November 29, 2017: Slot3D Opportunity Charts and Return on Investment
- Despite today’s just-in-time production mentality and its efforts to eliminate warehouses and their inventory carrying costs, effective warehousing continues to play a critical bottom-line role for companies worldwide. Learn more about utilizing Slot3D Opportunity charts and ROI.
- December 20, 2017: Slot3D Success Stories & Business Case Uses
- Examine success stories of a Large Hardware corporation and a multi-national Food & Beverage producer and learn how Slot3D helped these customers. Examine how various industries (Food & Beverage, Clothing, Healthcare, Wholesalers, 3PLs) can benefit from Slot3D
About Advanced Solutions
Advanced Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries operate as a diversified technology company providing integrated software solutions and services allowing businesses to achieve more effective products, processes, technologies and ideas. The Company serves clients in the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, material handling, retail and biomedical industries throughout North America. For additional information about Advanced Solutions, Inc., please visit our website at www.AdvancedSolutions.com.
Advanced Solutions and Slot3D are registered trademarks of Advanced Solutions, Inc. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Advanced Solutions reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.